The time has finally come, #KCON17LA combo tickets go on sale tomorrow, July 14th @ 10 AM PDT (single tickets buyers can get their tickets from July 17th @ 10 AM PDT). We’re totally in love with the lineup, but just in case you’re on the fence or even thinking, “What can I expect to see at KCON,” we thought we would highlight a group in the lineup who has been with us since the very first KCON–VIXX.
Whether you’re a Starlight, or new to VIXX entirely, we’re going to get you in the VIXX spirit by showing you how to VIXX-ify your life a little just in time for KCON. (Wow, we’ve said that word a lot in one sentence.)
*Reader beware* Ahead lies a VIXX only zone. Don’t slam on your eye brakes, and browse on.
Here are the 11 Rules to living your most VIXX life:
1. Self-promotion is your best friend…
Every opportunity, even if it means stealing *a little bit* of your friend’s thunder, must be seized. Exhibit A: Ken.
2. …dogs are not. The phrase “man’s best friend” is just a fluffy pack of lies.
…if you’re Ravi. R.I.P. Ravi x Mochi
3. Be proud of your heritage.
Always be proud of where you come from and use it to accentuate your strengths. Hanbok? Check. Tall vibes? Check. Beautiful? Infinite checks.
4. Make women’s hearts quiver with your makeup skills.
Turn your genius-level skills into the perfect opportunity for natural skinship.
5. The best way to enjoy chicken is with helium. The best way to sing “Fantasy” is also helium.
It’s just true. Tell your friends.
6. Choose a signature dance move and stick with it–always.
Girls’ Generation? Sunmi? Be like Ravi and let the butt wiggle guide the way.
7. Cause legions of girls to squee just by the sound of your live, natural voice.
Only try if your VIXX skill level is 1000+ (Not us.)
Scratch that. It won’t just result in everyday squeeing, but something more close to a kind of high pitched sound that only owls can hear.
We dare say we won’t be the last fan slayed by Leo.
8. There is no such thing as a “friendly game,” there is only victory.
BtoB’s Eunkwang, just another very talented victim of Leader N’s competitive spirit.
There may be a tiny dog threatening the life of your bandmate, but that doesn’t mean you need to deviate your attention…from the Wii.
10. Surround yourself with people who are talented just like you.
Laon–Manager. Noraebang singer. Unofficial VIXX member.
11. Create absolute jams that will blow people’s minds on stage.
See you at #KCON17LA, VIXX.